I recently discovered this meme and decided to give it a chance. Here are the top ten books I’m looking forward to reading this spring:
- Cuff Me by Lauren Layne: I have been waiting for this from the moment Vincent and Jill were introduced. Just a few more days…
- The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid: Cosway and Reid are an explosive combination. I adored their first collaboration, I cannot wait for this one.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: With A Court of Mist and Fury coming out it’s about time I read this.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis has me anticipating is zest.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: With the last book coming out I can finally read the series without the torture wait.
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Armentrout is one of my favourites and anything by her is highly anticipated.
- Forget You, Ethan by Whitney Gracia Williams: After the high Sincerely, Carter catered me I have been anxiously waiting for this.
- Never Ever by Sara Saedi: A re-telling of Peter Pan, who wouldn’t be excited.
- Good Girl by Lauren Layne: Gorgeous cover + swoonworthy synopsis + Lauren Layne = MUST HAVE.
- Emerge by Tobie Easton: A re-telling of The Little Mermaid sign me up.