I know I haven’t been really active this month (I’m moving so been busying packing and all), but I could not miss the opportunity to share the cover of Wicked #2, Torn. How gorgeous is the cover? *_* I am in love with it. It is just so aesthetically pleasing. *_*
The highly anticipated second book in #1 New York Times Bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Wicked Trilogy has a cover! The amazing TORN cover was created by Sarah Hansen from Okay Creations with photography by Kelsey Kukal-Keeton from K Keeton designs. Check it out below! TORN is set to release July 19th. Be sure to grab the first book in the series, WICKED, which is on sale for $.99 for a limited time!
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: I haven’t thought about this book is ages. I do remember all the butterflies I got when I first read it. I don’t know why it got lost.
- Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Cam and his eggs! How could I have forgotten how yummy he is. The feels I got when I read this *sigh*. And, Avery is a cinnamon roll.
- Broken by Lauren Layne: I loved this Beauty and the Beast adaption. Olivia and Paul, both broken souls found redemption within each other. This is a must read. If you haven’t already, go pick it up.
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles: I LOOOVEEEEEEED THIS!! I remember when I read it I couldn’t stop swooning. I should probably re-read it.
- Saving Franceseca by Melina Marchetta: This is an all rounder – it has the perfect mix of romance, drama, family, and friendship. If you have not read this I only have one thing to say, “what have you been doing?” *stern face*
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry: This used to be my ‘it’ book. I remember how obsessed I was with Beth and Ryan. OTP goals. I think after reading so many romances they kind of got lost in the crowd (which is unacceptable).
- Love Irresistibly by Julie James: JULIE JAMES IS THE QUEEN OF ROMANCE! This was my first James book and I’ve been hooked. I should really re-read this and her others.
- Faking It by Cora Carmack: Who doesn’t love a fake relationship turning into a real relationship book. I fell in love with Carmack’s writing style after this. If you’re a fan of the whole fake to real relationship then this is a must.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: This is such a cute read. It’s the perfect read if you’re looking for something fluffly and cosy. Read it if you haven’t already.
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton: This book is hilarious! Why I don’t talk about it is beyond me. I loved their back and forth. I would definitely recommend this.
I recently discovered this meme and decided to give it a chance. Here are the top ten books I’m looking forward to reading this spring:
- Cuff Me by Lauren Layne: I have been waiting for this from the moment Vincent and Jill were introduced. Just a few more days…
- The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid: Cosway and Reid are an explosive combination. I adored their first collaboration, I cannot wait for this one.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: With A Court of Mist and Fury coming out it’s about time I read this.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis has me anticipating is zest.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: With the last book coming out I can finally read the series without the torture wait.
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Armentrout is one of my favourites and anything by her is highly anticipated.
- Forget You, Ethan by Whitney Gracia Williams: After the high Sincerely, Carter catered me I have been anxiously waiting for this.
- Never Ever by Sara Saedi: A re-telling of Peter Pan, who wouldn’t be excited.
- Good Girl by Lauren Layne: Gorgeous cover + swoonworthy synopsis + Lauren Layne = MUST HAVE.
- Emerge by Tobie Easton: A re-telling of The Little Mermaid sign me up.