CHASING IMPOSSIBLE, the highly anticipated fifth book in the Pushing the Limits Series by Katie McGarry has arrived! In true McGarry fashion this book will have you flipping pages well into the night. Grab your copy today!
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks | Google Play | Harlequin
Tough and independent, 17-year-old Abby lets very few people into her inner circle. It’s common knowledge in her Kentucky town that she deals drugs, but not even her closest friends know why. But when a deal goes south and Abby’s suddenly in danger, she finds herself reluctantly forced to lean on daredevil Logan—a boy whose restless spirit matches her own.
Logan has his own reasons for wanting to keep Abby at arms’ length. But he never expected to find in her the one person who might help him face the demons he’s tried so hard to run from.
Together, Abby and Logan will have to make a decision: let their current circumstances weigh them down forever…or fight for the future they both thought was impossible.
And don’t forget to read the first books in the Pushing the Limits Series…
People near the stage scream and clap and I’m about ready to throw my cell against the wall. Stupid, stupid boy and stupid me for stupidly somewhat liking him and him thinking he can get away with not answering me.
“Give it up for our boy Logan.”
My eyes rip up, go for the stage, and my mind shifts into reverse, fast-forward, rewind, and then that smile that’s associated with the devil slides across my face.
Logan stands strong on the stage. Guitar strapped across his chest. Baseball cap backwards on his black hair. And when he strikes the strings of the guitar, those biceps flex beautifully.
That chord just struck a lot deeper than anyone could have imagined. Past my bones, past my muscles, and it’s created a nice warmth that’s curling around my belly. Liquid warmth.
The logical part of my brain demands that I walk away, but he’s the one that scared me by not answering back. He’s the one that’s causing all these alien emotions stirring in my veins.
Yeah, I shouldn’t kiss Logan. I should definitely leave a boy like that alone. But he returned and he’s the one that climbed onto the stage and is looking addictively sexy with that guitar.
Yep, shouldn’t kiss him, but I already told Rachel, I’m going to kiss the guitarist tonight. Wouldn’t want that one to be a lie, now, would I?
About Katie McGarry:
Katie McGarry was a teenager during the age of grunge and boy bands and remembers those years as the best and worst of her life. She is a lover of music, happy endings, reality television, and is a secret University of Kentucky basketball fan.
Katie is the author of full length YA novels, PUSHING THE LIMITS, DARE YOU TO, CRASH INTO YOU, TAKE ME ON, BREAKING THE RULES, and NOWHERE BUT HERE and the e-novellas, CROSSING THE LINE and RED AT NIGHT. Her debut YA novel, PUSHING THE LIMITS was a 2012 Goodreads Choice Finalist for YA Fiction, a RT Magazine’s 2012 Reviewer’s Choice Awards Nominee for Young Adult Contemporary Novel, a double Rita Finalist, and a 2013 YALSA Top Ten Teen Pick. DARE YOU TO was also a Goodreads Choice Finalist for YA Fiction and won RT Magazine’s Reviewer’s Choice Best Book Award for Young Adult Contemporary fiction in 2013.
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella: I haven’t thought about this book is ages. I do remember all the butterflies I got when I first read it. I don’t know why it got lost.
- Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Cam and his eggs! How could I have forgotten how yummy he is. The feels I got when I read this *sigh*. And, Avery is a cinnamon roll.
- Broken by Lauren Layne: I loved this Beauty and the Beast adaption. Olivia and Paul, both broken souls found redemption within each other. This is a must read. If you haven’t already, go pick it up.
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles: I LOOOVEEEEEEED THIS!! I remember when I read it I couldn’t stop swooning. I should probably re-read it.
- Saving Franceseca by Melina Marchetta: This is an all rounder – it has the perfect mix of romance, drama, family, and friendship. If you have not read this I only have one thing to say, “what have you been doing?” *stern face*
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry: This used to be my ‘it’ book. I remember how obsessed I was with Beth and Ryan. OTP goals. I think after reading so many romances they kind of got lost in the crowd (which is unacceptable).
- Love Irresistibly by Julie James: JULIE JAMES IS THE QUEEN OF ROMANCE! This was my first James book and I’ve been hooked. I should really re-read this and her others.
- Faking It by Cora Carmack: Who doesn’t love a fake relationship turning into a real relationship book. I fell in love with Carmack’s writing style after this. If you’re a fan of the whole fake to real relationship then this is a must.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: This is such a cute read. It’s the perfect read if you’re looking for something fluffly and cosy. Read it if you haven’t already.
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton: This book is hilarious! Why I don’t talk about it is beyond me. I loved their back and forth. I would definitely recommend this.